Adobe Certified Instructor Claudia McCue shares hot tips for working faster in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator CC
Just some of what you’ll learn:
- Simplified tables: Drag and drop to easily move columns and rows in tables.
- Fixed Layout EPUB: Make interactive EPUB books with live text — children’s books, cookbooks, textbooks, etc. — rich with images, audio, video, and animations.
- Color Groups: Manage and organize your color swatches how you want.
- Font workflow improvements: No more “missing font” errors — font management is streamlined! Plus learn how to easily add fonts from Typekit.
- Smarter Smart Guides: Guides now snap when distance and alignment between two objects match for faster, more precise layouts.
- Improved Layer Comps: See which attributes each layer comp controls, and sync changes to multiple comps.
Live Shapes: Create and control the dimensions of shapes dynamically, with on-art controls, or using the Transform panel.
Pen tool preview: Preview a drawing before you commit to dropping a point, reducing tweak time.
Anchor Point enhancements: Make anchor point handles unequal, repair broken handles and close paths with greater control.
Join us for this half-day workshop and supercharge your Creative Cloud skills!
WHAT: Adobe Workshop - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
WHEN: Friday, March 13, 2015, 1-5 pm
WHERE: AEIVA (Abroms-Engel Institute for Visual Arts) at UAB, Room 250
1221 10th Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35205
PARKING: Attendees will be given passes to park in the lot behind the AEIVA building. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to get your pass and place it in your car to avoid a parking violation.
COST: $25 - non-AIGA members; $10 - members
This event is hosted by the UAB Department of Art and Art History.