Adobe Certified Instructor Kevin Stohlmeyer presents the latest innovations to improve productivity and take your projects to the next level in Adobe Photoshop CC!
Just some of what you’ll learn:
- Font workflow improvements: The frustrations of “missing font” errors have been eliminated, along with a lot of the time and effort spent managing fonts. And
adding new fonts is easy, now that you can simply click to select and add fonts
from the Typekit website.
- Smarter Smart Guides: Easily see the distance and alignment between two
objects, and Smart Guides will snap when distances between sets of objects
- Improved Layer Comps: The Layer Comps panel has been redesigned to show which attributes each layer comp controls, and you can sync changes to multiple Layer Comps.
- New Content-Aware technology: Color Adaptation capability allows for smoother blends in areas containing gradients to give you exceptional results.
- Best suited for designers who spend most of their day using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.>
Join us for this half-day workshop and supercharge your Photoshop skills!
This event is part of Design Week Birmingham.
WHAT: Adobe Photoshop for Designers Workshop
WHEN: Thursday, October 23, 2014, 1-5 pm
WHERE: Social Venture, 5529 1st Ave South, Birmingham, AL 35212
COST: $25 - non-AIGA members; $10 - members
About Kevin Stohlmeyer
Kevin is a designer specializing in digital images with over 20 years experience in the field. He has been teaching professionally since 2000 both in higher education and at C2 in Milwaukee. A self-proclaimed geek, his experience with publications, workflows and digital illustration enhances his credibility as an Adobe Certified Instructor.
He serves as the Higher Education Coordinator for C2, Wisconsin’s only AATC. He has been featured in Photoshop User, Layers and Adobe Inspire Magazines and is the live on-site correspondent for Photoshop World Conference. Kevin is also a member of the Adobe Freelance Professionals Team and Community Professional, specializing in design and Adobe Creative Cloud. He has been a featured presenter nationally at User Groups, AIGA events and conferences like Photoshop World and Adobe MAX.
Questions? Email email@example.com..